Asper Centre and IHRP Student Working Group Information Session
September 11 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
JD students in all years can volunteer with one of the Asper Centre student working groups, that are led by upper year students. Working groups prepare policy briefs, organize workshops, and conduct research on emerging constitutional issues.
This year, there are three Asper Centre student working groups:
- The Refugee and Immigration Law working group
- The Indigenous Rights working group
- Police Oversight working group
There are also four student working groups with the International Human Rights Program:
- Mapping Global Health Rights
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Country-Conditions Reports
- Making Women’s Human Rights Resources Accessible Globally
- Digital Verification Corps
Find out more about these working groups at the information session on September 11, 2018 at 12:30PM in J250 in the Jackman law building.
To be eligible to sign up for one of the above working groups, you must attend this important info session.
Bring your own lunch!